$660,000 - 720,000 63 Wurrook Circuit, North Geelong
Set on a raised allotment of over 470m2 and bordered on 2 sides by established gum trees, this quality home is currently being offered for sale as an “off market opportunity”.
Conveniently situated in the exclusive North Geelong Golf Course Estate with easy access to Geelong and Melbourne CBD. Features include:
– Three bedrooms, master with impressive ensuite and huge walk in robe
– Bright and spacious open plan living, tiled throughout with high ceilings
– Designer kitchen with expansive stone bench tops and large walk in pantry
– Sliding doors out to beautiful north facing timber entertainment deck and lawn, fully fenced an ideal quiet and private space for children and pets
– Second living for kids rumpus, home office or 4th bedroom off central hallway
– Double remote garage with yard access plus further space next to garage for boat, caravan, trailer or 2 further cars.
– Currently owner occupied, however a recent rental appraisal suggests a potential return of $530 – $550/wk.
– As part of the Golf Course Estate all common parkland, walking trails and golf course are maintained by an owners corp (approx. annual fee $1,400 with rates approx. $1,700) . Property comes with the exclusive right to purchase 2 golf club memberships.
Private inspection for pre registered buyers available at 9am on Saturday 19th March. To register and for further information, please call Ross Bywater 0457 888 113 email@example.com
Section 32 also available on request.