$550 /week 3/48-50 Britannia Street, Geelong West
WHEN LOCATION MATTERS, LOOK NO FURTHER
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VIEW VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE on realestate.com.au
Situated in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Geelong this property is surrounded by all you could need including, popular cafes & restaurants: King of the Castle, Pako Raw, Tulip; Schools: Ashby Primary School, St Patricks Primary, Geelong West Kindergarten; Main Streets with public transport; Pakington Street & Church Street Shopping Centre; Closest Train Stations is Geelong CBD.
Features of this modern townhouse include;
– Ducted heating
– Air condition in living and main bedroom
– 3 well-proportioned bedrooms all with robes
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
– Internal laundry
– Bright, low maintenance court yard
– Deluxe kitchen with top end appliances and thick stone-top benches.
Double remote garage with internal access completes this immaculate property. The owner is looking for friendly, respectful renters that will care for the property as if it was their own. If that is you, please get in touch with us.